"The Respect Movement", Sun Devil Survivor, Outlaw Comedy, Sun Devils Wear Prada, and Sun Devils 4 Christ as "Front Groups" of Hope Church ASU
Below you will find documentation proving Hope Church's use of "student clubs" (which are indeed subsidary ministries of Hope Church) at ASU as "front groups". The following documents will be attached below:
1) Screenshots of a Prezi presentation (the original presentation has been taken down) by the Hope Church outreach coordinator, detailing the use of the clubs for Hope Church's recruitment.
2) An archive page from Hope Church's old website from 2013, detailing "Operation 72", where Hope Church uses the student clubs to engage and begin recruiting students at the beginning of each school year.
3) A Screenshot from Hope's old website showing that donations can be made to Hope Church through the "club" Outlaw Comedy, because it is an "Outreach of Hope Christian Church".
4) The 2015 copy of the annual Hope Magazine which references all the clubs.
5) PDF copies of the pages for Hope Christian Church, the Respect Movement, and Outlaw Comedy on the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability website, showing that these organizations are subsidary ministries of Hope Church, and that donations can be made to Hope Church through these groups. This also demonstrates that donations made to the clubs (perhaps even propitiation funds from ASU, derived from student tuition) end up on the financial statements of Hope Church.
"Operation 72" Archive
Screenshot from Hope's Website:
ECFA Webpages (Viewable at ECFA.org)
The Respect Movement: